From an Idea to a Lovable Product
• English • Live-Online • Group Work
Why this workshop:
- you learn how to develop an idea into minimum viable product/service through exploration, data collection and analysis, and testing
- you will make an innovation book. This book is a research summary that helps you make strategic choices: proceed, iterate, or abandon the idea
- you have a complete product/service development path in a book form that helps communicate, inspire, and reflect on product/service development
For whom is this workshop:
- product or service designer
- product owner/manager
- strategic decision makers
- business developers
Information about the workshop:
- live and online (Zoom or Teams)
- language spoken is English
- duration: is 8 hours. 4 x 10 minutes break, 1 hour lunch break. (Total of 9 hours)
- maximum number of participants 16
Workshop content and tools:
- you need to have a computer, microphone, and preferably camera. You need to sit at the desk because you will work in the web browser. Participating from a car, gym or beach could be an impediment.
- you need an internet connection
- we will use Miro collaboration board
- the working case for this workshop is a smart home. It is a broad case because you need to start with ideation.
- you will get preparation materials about the business case. It will take you 1 hour to prepare for the workshop.
Preparation for the workshop:
- When you subscribe for the workshop, you will receive a couple of links to articles. Because you should gain some insights about the case you are working on.
After the Workshop:
- You will gain a 'Certificate of Attendance'
- You will receieve Frameworks and Tools as a PDF file. You can use those in your work practice.
Pricing and Registration:
For an individual
Available from January 2024
In Company with Custom Case
Workshops are based on a business case. There is a possibility to adapt the business case to desired industry and context.
from € 799,-
Get in touch to schedule a workshop.
For Test Subjects:
Opportunity to attend the workshop for free. Because we test our workshops in order to gain insights.
Free of Charge
How to register: Advertised on LinkedIn. follow Maja Vojt on LinkedIn or send a message.